Good for all Skin Types.
Unlike any concealer you have ever used! Its unique ingredients create a soft-focus effect that conceals while it brightens.
- Ingredients such as cucumber, white tea extract and buckwheat wax calm tired eyes and help to reduce puffiness. The added benefit of avocado and sunflower oil gently nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Isopropyl Jojobate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrated Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Ozokerite, Boron Nitride, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)] Active Light® Under-eye Concealer None of these shades contain wheat All Active Light under eye concealers contain beeswax, not suitable for Vegans
- Apply with the camouflage brush.
• Very little product is needed for complete coverage.
• Slowly screw tube from the bottom until a small amount is visible on the self-contained brush.
• Apply to where you feel you have redness and darkness together, which could be the whole under-eye area and even around the nose, lips or any area that needs highlighting.
• The brush is designed to fit easily into the recess between the nose and the inner corner of the eye.
• Use Jane Iredale’s Camouflage Brush or fingertip to blend the edges.
• Follow with your Jane Iredale Mineral Foundation if desired.
WORKS WELL WITH Jane Iredale Mineral Foundation if desired. Jane Iredale’s Camouflage Brush
- jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.